Monday, April 2, 2012

LeFiWriMo 2012 Day 2

It's that time again! The LegendFire Writing Community is hosting another Writing Month this April as a counterpart to NaNoWriMo. The differences? Well, the word goal is 25,000 instead of 50,000; it's hosted by my favorite writing community; and it feels more cozy and close knit than the sprawling NaNo site. It's LeFiWriMo.

Hopefully, I'll do as well as I did in the previous one. This seems to be the only time that I can actually stick with my writing every day. I'm writing morality tales about how a demon (it never actually shows up) influences the people attending a church youth group.

Today is Day 2 and I've got to get my 1K words down. So far I've found ways to procrastinate.

Procrastination #1: Created my own Word Count Progress bar.

Word Counter Meter Pic

No comments: