- This show was taped in front of a live studio audience...However, their laughter has definitely been sweetened by a someone with a heavy finger on the laugh track button--unless I'm supposed to believe that someone trained the audience to laugh the same way for each 'eruption' with perfect timing.
- I didn't laugh once. I didn't smirk or think, Well, I see how that could be funny to someone else. I thought I was in a bad mood, but I watched something else later, and there was laughter a-plenty then. Overall, it was a weird experience because I think I'm an easy target when it comes to being provoked to laugh.
- Seth Green's face doesn't emote anything further than confused annoyance. The beard doesn't help.
- I don't remember any of the characters' names.
- I'm not sure I'm up to the challenge I've set for myself--I'm scared.